Monday, September 30, 2013

Major media focus helps promote new book


Feel free to contact me if you feel that I can be of help to you, your family or friends. 

I look forward to becoming friends on Facebook
Let's connect on LinkedIn and on Twitter @SeanyOB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current post ...

Everyone who is connected to the illustrated children's book that I wrote for the Children's Alopecia Project is looking forward to seeing the interview that is about to be released about it. An early thank you to the well-known major media outlet in our area that decided to feature our efforts in print and online form.

An extensive Fox 29 Philadelphia television feature helped to announce the book's release this summer. Now, this next media splash will highlight our fall days. 

Use this link --->>Maddie: Teaching Tolerance with a Smile to see a free preview of the Amazon eBook edition. 

50% of all proceeds from the sale of the book (in both print and eBook forms) are being donated to the Children's Alopecia Project (CAP).

Feel free to use, or share, this link--->>Maddie: Teaching Tolerance with a Smile to purchase the printed book directly from CAP.

Thank you to Stacey Stauffer (Fox 29 Philadelphia). She interviewed Madison Woytovich, her parents (Jeff and Betsy Woytovich) and me recently about the latest chapter in this inspiring story. Here's a video link to Stacey's wonderful feature. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com is the number 1 online publishing platform in the world. That's why I used it to publish my first ebook: 

This mini-tome is a collection of stories and poems for readers who don't take themselves too seriously. I hope that you enjoy it and am always interested in your feedback. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to click on a selection of my interviews with broadcasters, actors, models and more...


Martin Brodeur: Discusses His Record-Setting Shutout Total and Key Rivalries 
Jaromir Jagr: Current NHL Forward and Future Hall of Famer
Philadelphia Flyers' Bernie Parent: Postgame reflections 
Bobby Clarke: Philadelphia Flyers' Legend Talks Hockey
Ron Hextall Recalls His Greatest Season
Kerry Fraser: NHL Referee is Still Making the Right Calls
Visit my Examiner Contributor Page
my Yahoo Contributor Page
or my Rant Sports Author Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels