Friday, September 7, 2012

Philadelphia Flyers' Legends

Headline Topic: Flyers' Legends

I enjoyed writing two features this week about Brian Propp and Dave Poulin. It was a pleasure to see both of them at the Winter Classic Alumni game at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia on New Year's Eve day. Speaking with so many Flyers' legends in the locker room after the game was a tremendous experience.

Poulin's feature will be out later today. Tomorrow's feature will highlight another great 1980's Flyer.

Here is a link to the story about Propp:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You to over ---3.6 Million Readers---of my Yahoo Sports, Interview and News articles since 2/1/11. Every click has helped my freelance position to be a better one. If there is any way that you feel I could be of help to you, feel free to get in touch with me:

I've enjoyed connecting with many people through social media. Feel free to click on the links below if you would like to:

Add me on Facebook 

Follow me on Twitter  @SeanyOB

Connect to my Yahoo: Featured Contributor Page

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading any of my Yahoo Voices features that might interest you:






The always fashionable Biana DeMarco


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baseball cards

For those of us who are old enough to remember When Baseball Cards were King, the spring is always a special time of year.

Bygone days spent with elementary school days and family members opening packs of Topps cardboard gold never truly fade away.


Hockey

Here is a hockey story that all ice fans will like: The mystery behind these 1970s Topps hockey cards is revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels