Monday, June 3, 2013

NFL Behind-the-scenes: Kevin Turner Interview

Today, I'm highlighting an interview that I conducted with a former NFL player: 

Kevin Turner: Former Philadelphia Eagle Discusses ALS-Concussion Link (Clicking on this link will direct the reader to the main story, which formerly was located on the Yahoo platform. That outlet concluded its freelancer program in the mid-2010's, with all rights to published links reverting to each author, per Yahoo.)

This former New England Patriot and Philadelphia Eagle is a terrific person. Kevin was so genuine and honest during our interview. His words helped me to easily write a story that I first thought would be challenging to convey properly. 

As with other athletes who I've been fortunate to interview through the years, talking about someone's life allows for a three-dimensional image to be formed. Kevin and I have remained in touch since the interview was conducted, which is not surprising considering how engaging he is.

This particular interview feature will remain relevant until the issue of concussions is firmly and fully addressed at all levels in the world of sports.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to becoming friends on Facebook  
Let's connect on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels