Saturday, November 26, 2011

Inside access with the Flyers

TY to over ---910,000 readers--- of my Yahoo Sports, Interview and News articles since 2/1/11. http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html


Flyers - 

Thank you - 


I will be detailing many of the behind the scenes activities of Flyers games as time moves forward in order to give you inside access to the team.

Let me preview that by saying that the Philadelphia Flyers organization is perfectly gracious and welcoming to those of us who are media members. A good business is built and maintained by quality individuals who create a team, both on the ice and off it.


A special thank you also goes to all of my writer friends as yesterday's game. A good group of people who have passion for the game and exhibit strong talent in the work they create about it.

As far as the game went...


Sharp holiday contest against the Canadiens in Philadelphia.

Giroux continues to "spread his wings" as head coach Peter Laviolette said of his young star.

Bobrovsky continues to impress into his second year.

Follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels