Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thome Part 2 & Flyers notes

TY to over ---840,000 readers--- of my Yahoo Sports, Interview and News articles since 2/1/11.http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html


Phillies - 


Jim Thome adds character and class to the Phillies locker room.

He has enough left in his bat to pop some home runs when he occasionally starts and when he pinch hits.

This is a cool reunion story that has the ability to play out very well.

Flyers - 


Jeff Carter sat in the press box due to his injury during the Flyers 9-2 win over his Blue Jackets team.

He had to be wondering how many years he was going to be stuck in hockey purgatory.

I wonder if he will eventually be traded elsewhere, if he doesn't produce as well as expected?

Follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels