Saturday, December 24, 2011

Eagles-Cowboys in Christmas Eve 'Classic'

Most importantly: Merry Christmas to everyone who helped me to hit the one million reader mark since my first Yahoo Sports story was published on 2/1/11. We are all amazed at the power of the internet.

My Yahoo Sports/News/Voices page can be found here:
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html

You can can also follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Eagles

The matchup against the Dallas Cowboys in Texas doesn't have the panache that numerous games have in the past. But, it could still be meaningful.

Andy Reid, Juan Castillo and the rest of the staff have Birds working as best they can on the Christmas Eve day battle.

Michael Vick's absence clearly led to the team not posting as many wins as they thought they might this season. Surely there were many other factors that caused their winning percentage to drink slim fast this season as well.

Until, or if, they are officially eliminated the green will still be seen.

Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels