Friday, December 30, 2011

Inside Access to the Winter Classic

An early Happy New Year to everyone who helped me to hit the one million reader mark during the weekend of 12/17/11. My first Yahoo Sports story was published on 2/1/11. 

My Yahoo Sports/News/Voices page can be found here:
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html

You can can also follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Winter Classic

I will be providing inside access to the Winter Classic Alumni game from Citizens Bank Park, where I will be attending the event as a member of the media. The NHL has been very gracious to all of us who are involved in this spectacular.

I look forward to being able to provide images and words in this regard, as well as follow-up stories during the days that follow.

Thank you for clicking on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels