Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pujols 'crazy money' contract is fully justified

TY to over ---950,000 people---who have read my Yahoo Sports, News and Voices articles this year. http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html


Pujols signing -

One quarter of a billion dollars to play baseball.

Pujols is going to turn 32 in January and is on track to become baseball's all-time home run leader.

His career batting average is nearly .330, his OPS is over 1.000.

His career fielding percentage is .992.

I would start him at first base right now on an all-time team.

Crazy money to him for sure. But, his performance is crazy as well.

Follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels