Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Flyers Winter Classic Prep

Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year to everyone who helped me to hit the one million reader mark during the weekend of 12/17/11. My first Yahoo Sports story was published on 2/1/11. 

My Yahoo Sports/News/Voices page can be found here:
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html

You can can also follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Flyers

The Flyers take their final steps to the Winter Classic contest with the New York Rangers this week by playing some indoor games. The first will be against the Tampa Bay Lightning tonight in Florida.

This is the team who has been trying to reintroduce the trap to hockey fans around the NHL.

Let's hope they don't have success this season, because the trap killed hockey thrills and attendance in various locations before rule changes were made in the game.

Thank you for clicking on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels