Friday, January 6, 2012

Flyers' Bryzgalov is Amazing

Happy New Year to everyone who helped me to hit the one million reader mark during the weekend of 12/17/11. My first Yahoo Sports story was published on 2/1/11. 

My Yahoo Sports/News/Voices page can be found here:
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html

You can can also follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Flyers

Ilya Bryzgalov can't play like this all season, can he?

On some plays, he's crouched too low to the ice.

He seems not to be able to negotiate traffic in front of the net, or to be able to adjust to very common redirection shots.

He sometimes stands overly close to the goal and looks as though his reflexes are slow.

It looks like he's learning to play the position of goaltender for the very first time.

Incredibly, he's physically healthy. (We can always leave open the possibility that he's not, but that seems far fetched.)

It's all mental.

At his age and with his prior experience, this is amazing.

Thank you for clicking on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels