Friday, January 20, 2012

Flyers resilient traits likely to remain

Over 1.1 Million hits since my first Yahoo story was published on 2/1/11. 
The power of the internet and of Social Media Friends made that happen.

All Yahoo Sports/News/Voices page can be found here:
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html

Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeansInsight
Follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Flyers

The Flyers loss to the Islanders was the latest in a series of uneven efforts the team has made.

In light of the amount of road games they have played, the Winter Classic 'episode' and the obvious results of the roster changes/fluctuations, they are still a good team overall.

Have to give this team credit for resiliency, it's a trait that I anticipate will continue through the spring.
Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below: 





Thank you for also clicking on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels