Friday, January 13, 2012

Phillies reach arbitration deal + Flyers 'Bob' should be backed up by 'Bryz'

Over 1.1 Million hits since my first Yahoo story was published on 2/1/11. 
The power of the internet and of Social Media Friends made that happen.

All Yahoo Sports/News/Voices page can be found here:
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html

Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeansInsight
Follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Phillies

The Phillies avoided arbitration with Kyle Kendrick by signing him to a one-year deal worth approximately $3.5 million.

Kendrick has become a very nice flexible arm in the pen, who can also easily slide into a starters role. He is good insurance and might serve in a more prominent middle innings role in 2012 depending on how other things shake out as the season progress.

Flyers

I'll make this as direct as possible: Someday Bryzgalov might get on track and be the goalie the team needs him to be. Until then, I would start Bobrovsky indefinitely and have 'Bryz' back 'Bob' up.

Thank you for clicking on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels