Thursday, January 5, 2012

Phillies Howard to start season on time?

 Happy New Year to everyone who helped me to hit the one million reader mark during the weekend of 12/17/11. My first Yahoo Sports story was published on 2/1/11. 

My Yahoo Sports/News/Voices page can be found here:
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/977720/sean_obrien.html

You can can also follow me on Twitter @SeanyOB

Phillies

It has been announced that Doctor's have cleared Ryan Howard to begin exercises.

The timing of this announcement might indicate that if all goes well, the Phillies first baseman could start the season sooner rather than later.

Of course we won't know what his physical progress truly is until spring training arrives.

Hopefully, he returns by the beginning of May and remains healthy throughout the year.

Thank you for clicking on one, or more, of my Yahoo news articles below:






Click on one, or more, of my Yahoo sports articles below: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels